Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 139 - USA Tour - Amarillo, TX

Overnight: Amarillo, TX
Laundry and R&R Day

This morning I was feeling a bit better with my kidney infection. However, I had awoken all stuffed up and sneezing my head off. I don't know when I have ever sneezed that much. I assumed that with my kidney infection, my resistance was low for other ailments. So, I quickly swallowed my Get Well Soon pills to ward off the evil sickness.

I got an early start on the laundry this morning. The RV that had parked between us and the laundry building last night was gone. Now, it was an easy and direct walk to do my chores.

Dave helped me get it all folded and put away. By the time I got the laundry done, I still wasn't feeling very well and neither was Dave. So, we just rested the remainder of the day. Nothing much on TV on a Saturday night either. So, I went to bed and read some more of The Shack. Dave watched some sports games. Not sure if football or baseball, or both.

No comments: